Monday, February 2, 2015

Goodbye Sunshine, Hello Snow!

I fully intended to post at least a couple of times while I was in Orlando.  We were so busy, I didn't have time!  The first post from Orlando was going to be the Leadership gifts I made.  I thought I would at least post a couple of photos today and will post more project ideas over the next few days.

While the weather wasn't real warm, it was certainly warmer and sunnier than Michigan!


The second photo is what I put together as Leadership gifts for our group.  I used our Fringe Scissors to fray the top of Tag a Bag Gift Bags, filled them with chocolate, and tied them with Strawberry Slush Thick Bakers Twine.  The heart tag stamp set is from January's Paper Pumpkin Kit and the Leadership tag was stamped with the Rotary Alphabet Stamp.  


We arrived home yesterday in the middle of a blizzard. This last photo was taken today, after the snow finally stopped!  We ended up with over 16 inches of snow!  

Pin It!

No comments: